Tired of Relaxing?
The stunning scenery and gorgeous beaches are only the beginning of all that Clearwater Beach has to offer.
In addition to being among the top rated beaches in the world, Clearwater offers a wide variety of fun and exciting activities that are perfect for a romantic weekend getaway or extended vacation. A stay at the Charthouse means you're never more than a few minutes away from excitement, fun, and entertainment!
Gambling and Nightlife
- Clearwater is located only a short drive from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Tampa.
- Try your luck on one of Clearwater's casino cruises that leave right from the Clearwater Beach Marina. With the gorgeous scenery and fabulous amenities, you win no matter what!
- Clearwater Beach offers a variety of lively bars and clubs for a fun night out on the town.
Clearwater Beach's wide variety of waterfront and tropical themed restaurants makes deciding "where to eat next" each day's biggest challenge. The choices are endless.
Jimmy's Fish House and Iguana Bar offers fresh seafood and land lover's delights in a casual waterfront atmosphere. Live entertainment is offered nightly.
The StarLite Majesty sails right out of Clearwater Marina and offer both lunch and dinner cruises.
Fun on the Water!
There is no place like Clearwater Beach if you love being in or on the water!
- Learn to sail, or charter a sailboat. Call Flagship Sailing (727- 643-5762) on South Beach. Also the Clearwater Community Sailing Center on Sand Key is ideal for beginner sailors.
- Dolphin Watch expeditions are available right at the Clearwater Beach Marina and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium offers a variety of educational programs and exhibits featuring turtles, dolphins and stingrays.
- Other fun and exciting water activities include
- Scuba diving
- Charter boat fishing
- Sunset cruises
- Waverunner rentals
- And more...
Something for Everyone!
- Take a Ride on the Jolley Trolley - Affordable transportation during your visit to Clearwater Beach.
- Explore the Pinellas Trail and enjoy a day of biking, skating, rollerblading, skate boarding, running, or walking on the beautiful Pinellas Trail. This primarily flat paved trail allows you to travel the length of Pinellas County without the worry of auto traffic.
- Cruise on a Pirate Ship - Captain Memo's offers daytime and sunset cruises on an authentic pirate ship right out of Clearwater Marina. Children and adults both enjoy this non-stop fun experience.
- Take in a concert - Coachman Park regularly offers outdoor concerts and nearby Jannus Landing is Florida's oldest and arguably most interesting concert venue. Or enjoy performances in a more intimate atmosphere at the State Theatre.
- Clearwater also boasts a number of first class day spas where you can be pampered to your heart's content.
There is truly something for everyone at Clearwater Beach. And the Chart House Suites and Marina is close to it all!